This article is sponsored.
AfriBusiness, the civil society organisation aiming to protect the rights and interests of the business community and to ensure that the business community can participate in the South African economy on a fair and equal level like other communities, is inviting suitable candidates to apply for the post of Researcher-Spokesperson. The post is based in Kloofsig, Centurion.
The successful candidate will be responsible for research and liaison to promote free markets, property rights and business communities that are independent of the State.
The ideal candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- coordinating of internal and external research activities;
- execution of research;
- leading participation in internal debates and policy formulation; and
- editing, writing and compilation of opinion pieces, media statements, reports and other official documentation of the organisation.
Candidates must be available for the delivery of closed and public submissions, as well as act as spokesperson for the organisation.
Skills and qualities that will be to the candidate’s benefit include:
- a thoughtful and responsible dedication to free market principles;
- a combination of general, political, economic, financial and legal knowledge;
- excellent communication and language skills;
- being detail-oriented;
- strategic thinking;
- advanced theoretical and quantitative analysing skills;
- a drive to deliver outputs independently, yet functions well in a team.
To qualify, candidates need an applicable degree and between 2 and 5 years’ experience.
If you fit the profile, send an Afrikaans version of your CV to [email protected] by no later than 31 March 2018.
If you have not received any feedback within 3 weeks after the closing date, accept that your application was unsuccessful.