This article is sponsored.
AfriBusiness will be holding a timely event on 5 June 2018 on State-proofing the private sector. The conference, which includes renowned speakers from South Africa and abroad, concerns how the private sector can still succeed where the State has failed. It will be held between 08:00 and 14:00 at the Atterbury Theatre in Pretoria, with registration opening at 07:00.
- Dr Frans Cronje (CEO of the Institute of Race Relations)
- Dawie Roodt (Chief Economist at the Efficient Group)
- Prof Philipp Bagus (Professor of Economics at Rey Juan Carlos University, Spain; awarded the 201 Ludwig Erhard Prize in Germany)
- Russell Lamberti (Head of ETM Macro Advisors)
- Prof Willie Cronje (Alstom Chair for Clean Energy Systems Technology in the School of Electrical and Information Engineering at the University of the Witwatersrand)
- Piet le Roux (CEO of AfriBusiness)
- and many more.
Some speakers will present in Afrikaans, and others in English. Translation services will be provided.
Date: 5 June 2018
Time: 8:00 – 14:00
Place: Atterbury Theatre, Pretoria
Cost (AfriBusiness members): R250
Cost (non-members): R850