Welcome to the Rational Standard Library. Here you will find recommended reading material for new and already-knowledgeable libertarians. All material here is assumed to have been made available for free public use by the authors and publishers. If this is not the case and a piece you own appears here, please contact the Administrator (email@example.com) and it will be promptly removed.
- Click here to get Fallism: One Year of Rational Commentary, the Rational Standard‘s first published book!
Introductions to Liberty
- Libertarianism: A Primer by David Boaz
- The Law by Frederic Bastiat
- The Road to Serfdom (Abridged Version) by Friedrich Hayek
- Everyday Anarchy by Stefan Molyneux
- Practical Anarchy by Stefan Molyneux
Economics of Liberty
- The Economics of Freedom by Frederic Bastiat
- Human Action by Ludwig von Mises
- Capitalism and Freedom by Milton Friedman
- Free to Choose (Condensed Version) by Milton and Rose Friedman
- Basic Economics: A Citizen’s Guide to the Economy by Thomas Sowell
- Economics in One Lesson by Henry Hazlitt
Law and Liberty